SALMON AND COURGETTES PASTA


This recipe is very quick and easy and tastes really good. It could be a great main for a fish lunch/dinner. I thought my children wouldn't appreciate, but they ate it all. I didn't ave any lemons, so I used orange peel, which gives the pasta a lovely scent.


Ingredients for 4 people:

350 g pasta (I used Fusilli)
2 courgettes
150 g smoked salmon (I used pre-packed salmon flakes)
1 small onion (I used a tsp of chopped onion as I don't like it too much!)
1 tbs of grated lemon peel
4 tbs olive oil
Salt and pepper

Wash the courgettes and cut them into small stripes. Do the same with the salmon. Chop finely the onion and fry it lightly in the olive oil; after a while add the courgettes, half a glass of water and cook for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, cook the pasta. Now put the salmon in the pan with the courgettes, add salt and pepper. and mix gently.
Drain the pasta and put it in the saucepan, mixing well. Serve with some grated lemon peel on top.

Comments

Popular Posts