RICOTTA CAKE



I made this cake because I had a Ricotta in the fridge that was about to expire...but I think I'll make it again, because the result was really outstanding! The ricotta gives the cake an exceptional softness. I added raisins and candied fruit, but if you prefer you can add dark chocolate chunks.


250 g Ricotta cheese
250 g sugar
300 g self-raising flour
3 eggs
100 g candied fruit
100 g raisins
50 gr butter
100 ml milk

Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.

Mix well the Ricotta cheese with the sugar, then add the eggs (one at a time), the flour, the milk and the softened butter.
Mix well then add the raisins and the candied fruit (remember to flour them a bit, so that they don't sink to the bottom). Grease and flour a baking tin, pour the mixture in it and cook for about 40 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts