COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE BISCUITS


Outside it is cold and windy... a sad winter day...so I need something warm and sweet to cheer me up...it took me not more 10 minutes to make these biscuits and I've already eaten half of them...they literally melt in your mouth! So if you are particularly hungry...or sad...double the quantities!!!! With the egg yolks I made a Creme brulee....recipe will follow shortly!


Ingredients for about 25 small biscuits:

2 medium egg whites
120 g dessicated coconut
100 g sugar
30 g grated chocolate ( or small chocolate chunks, or drops)

Turn on the oven to 200 degrees.

Put all the ingredients in a  bowl and mix them well until the egg whites are well absorbed, then shape a few small balls with your hands. The mixture will be a bit sticky, so your hands will be completely dirty...but believe me, it is worth it!!!

Now put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes and serve cold.


Comments

Popular Posts