RICOTTA AND WHITE CHOCOLATE CIAMBELLE



I wanted to make something different from the usual cakes, biscuits, muffins, so I decided to try this recipe using a mini doughnut tin I've recently bought from Amazon. My children loved these soft sweet little cakes and I think I'll make them again!You can use a different type of chocolate, milk or dark are equally good, it's up to you!

Ingredients for about 24 mini cakes:

200 g sugar 
1 egg
100 ml milk
125 g ricotta cheese
350 g plain flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon baking powder
50 g butter
100 g white chocolate cut into pieces
Icing sugar to decorate

Turn on the oven to 200 degrees.

Put the sugar in a bowl, then add the egg and mix vigorously. Add the softened butter, the milk, the vanilla essence and the Ricotta cheese. Stir well.

Now add the flour and the baking powder and mix throughly.

At the end, add the chocolate pieces to the mixture and pour all in the doughnut tin.

Cook for 15 minutes and when lukewarm, dust with icing sugar.


Comments

Popular Posts