SOFT CHOCOLATE CAKE





My son Niccolo' asked for a chocolate cake, but I'm not a big fan of chocolate, so I had to look on the web to find a nice recipe...and when I found this I just thought that it was PERFECT. Quick, easy and yummy! I wanted a super soft cake and the result was amazing. So...what are you waiting for? You'll make your children happy!



Ingredients for a 22 cm cake tin:

5 eggs
125 g melted butter
125 g self-raising flour
125 g cornflour
200 g sugar
30 g cocoa powder


Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.

In one big bowl beat the egg yolks with 10 tablespoons boiling water; add 150 g sugar and mix until thick.

In another bowl beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar until stiff.

Now mix together the whites, the yolks, the flour, the cornflour,the cocoa powder and the melted butter Mix gently from bottom to top.

Put in the oven for about 35-40 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts