PARMESAN NESTS


This can be a very nice starter or it can contain your main. Some of the fillings are salmon and rocket or rocket gongorzola cheese pears and walnuts, or shrimps and mayo, or whatever you like.....if it is a main you can fill them with risotto,  pasta or gnocchi (but the portions will be quite small!).

Ingredients for 5 or 6 nests:

150 g grated Parmesan cheese or Grana Padano cheese (cheaper)


I have used two small glass cups
















and I have covered them with baking parchment





then I put some of the Parmesan in a frying pan at medium heat





after a few minutes, when the cheese was melted I took it out of the pan using a paddle and I put it on the cup tring to shape it (but be careful, it is very hot!!!)














I continued and when the third nest was ready, I moved the one that had already cooled in a tray, (they need just a few minutes to harden). Pick them up very gently as they can easily break.

Comments

Popular Posts